I'm Checking time never stops,
That moment walked me by
without bothering to say,
lucky time never stops,
That moment walked me by
without bothering to,
Say hello,
Say hello,
Say hello,
Say hello,
Say hello,
Say hello,
Say hello,
Say hello,
Say hello,
Say…
I'm Checking time never stops,
That moment walked me by
without bothering to say,
lucky time never stops,
That moment knocked me down
without bothering to,
Say hello,
Say hello,
Say hello,
Say hello,
Say hello,
Say hello,
Say hello,
Say hello,
Say hello…
I'm Checking time never stops,
That moment walked me by
without bothering to say,
lucky time never stops,
That moment knocked me down
without bothering to,
Say hello,
Say hello,
Say hello,
Say hello,
I'm Checking time never stops,
lucky time never stops,
Say hello…
Lo ves, ahora no lo ves
-
De siempre he sabido que en ocasiones lo que mis ojos ven no es real. Desde
que comenzó este infierno ya hace diez y siete años comencé a ver seres
imagin...
5 days ago














No comments:
Post a Comment