Open your eyes I see
Your eyes are open
Wear no disguise for me
Come into the open
When it's cold outside
Am I here in vain?
Hold on to the night
There will be no shame
Always
I wanna be with you
And make believe with you
And live in harmony harmony oh love
Always
I wanna be with you
And make believe with you
And live in harmony harmony oh love
Melting the ice for me
Jump into the ocean
Hold back the tide I see
Your love in motion
When it's cold outside
Am I here in vain?
Hold on to the night
There will be no shame
Always
I wanna be with you
And make-believe with you
And live in harmony, harmony oh love
Always
I wanna be with you
And make-believe with you
And live in harmony, harmony oh love
When it's cold outside
Am I here in vain?
Hold on to the night
There will be no shame
Always
I wanna be with you
And make-believe with you
And live in harmony, harmony oh love
Always
I wanna be with you
And make-believe with you
And live in harmony, harmony oh love
Always
I wanna be with you
And make-believe with you
And live in harmony, harmony oh love
Always
I wanna be with you
And make-believe with you
And live in harmony, harmony oh love
Lo ves, ahora no lo ves
-
De siempre he sabido que en ocasiones lo que mis ojos ven no es real. Desde
que comenzó este infierno ya hace diez y siete años comencé a ver seres
imagin...
6 days ago














No comments:
Post a Comment